Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It would seem that some/most of my fellow classmates are looking forward to a somewhat unified presentation but not the format. I don't want to screw that up for them so I will print the ascribed panels but I will be disregarding the format. Thanks to those who responded...

2 and a half days left in the shop... I think we are now down to crunch time.

I have my project about half built. Yesterday I finished welding my platform. I am working out a pulley/lever mechanism today. I also picked up a nice piece of plexi for my trap door.
(updated)
I still need to:
* buy hardware (one more Cohen and Cohen trip)
* weather/treat my lumber posts
* test/build my lever/pulley mechanism
* design one more panel
* buy fishing line
* buy shoes
* cut/weld flooring onto platform (I love welding, by the way... just learned it for this project)
X cut/assemble trap door frame
* cut base
*bolt anchors to base
*graphics (Sunday night)

That's not too bad of a list. Ok... time to go make that list shorter.